HouseCalls Home Care
Compassionate Home Care Workers
We are available twenty-four (24) hours, seven (7) days a week.
Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program
Enroll with us today
Human Resources Department
Our employees are our most excellent resource. That’s why we are committed to recruiting and training an experienced interdisciplinary team of clinicians and administrative support personnel for all of our member agencies.
HouseCalls Home Care follows a corporate compliance plan to help each of our staff members act responsibly and consistently within the professional, ethical and legal standards applicable to each employee’s respective position. All employees are required to:
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and performance in their work.
- Perform their responsibilities in good faith and make a personal commitment to function in accordance with higher standards of ethical conduct.
- House Calls Home Care takes fraud and abuse very seriously. It is our policy to provide information to all employees, contractors, and agents about the Federal and State False Claims Acts remedies available under these acts and how employees and others can use them.
- Comply with government laws, rules and regulations and follow all policies and procedures in accordance with their duties.
- Promptly report any practice or condition that may violate the code of any law, regulation or policy.
- Information is also provided about whistleblower protections available to anyone who claims or witnesses a violation of Federal or State false claims acts. We also will advise our employees, contractors and agents of the steps the agency has in place to detect health care fraud and abuse.