- Open the browser
- Go to: ess.adspays.com
- Enter Username: Your first name, first initial of your last name, followed by the last four digits of your social security number. (Ex for John Doe: johnd1234)
- Enter a temporary password: Your entire social security number (without dashes, ex. 123456789). Upon your first login attempt, the system will prompt you to change the password. Enter your new password twice and be sure to save it for your records.
In order to view or download paystubs, which are available to view for up to 12 months, popups in your browser will need to be unblocked. If you forget your password, please contact your payroll department to reset.
- Click on “Pay History” in the top left corner of the page.
- Scroll down the page to view payroll history summary information.
- Click on the red icon on the left to view/print or download your paystub.